Sunday, July 26, 2009

Laughing at others misery

So I guess I never really thought about it until recently when my friend Biz brought the subject up... but I laugh at people's pain. I know! I am a horrible person! Now I don't mean when someone tells me their mother dies I laugh in their face... its more of a physical pain - when someone trips, falls, runs into things, etc.

The best example I can give you happened in the fall of 2007. A few classmates and I were outside during a class break. A stupid good for nothing boy who probably thought he was the shit... grabbed his skateboard and began showing off as he exited the perimeters of the building... well when he did his little "I am so cool" triple axel jump off the stairs.. he wiped out and landed on his ankle... as soon as his landed he grabbed his ankle and screamed "Yup, I broke it! I broke it!" (I've seen broken ankles and I didn't think he broke it for the record.. but I will never know) So as he is screaming in agony on a cement sidewalk, I busted out laughing and convulsing my body trying to remain standing... why did I laugh?.. I don't know.. when I saw he fell.. I thought it was funny... Just like when I was sitting in a public park in Wilkes-Barre with a few friends and I witnessed a five year old boy run his bike into a large trash can. It was hilarious..
Its not like I don't fall and trip. In fact in Wilkes-Barre I am known to be the klutz of my friends. I don't know how many times I tripped and fell into my own closet. Or what about my famous 6 feet fall head first from my bed. Ludes will never forget that special event.

I can't be the only person in the world that looks at people's dumb moments and laugh.. Funniest Home Videos make money off this kind of sick ritual.

3 comments:

  1. You laughed at a 5 year old? You deserve every bad thing that happens to you....evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I declare this blog deceased. Time of death, 10:10 AM EST November 3rd, 2009. May it rest in the peace it never found in life.

    ReplyDelete